Yale Philanthropy Conference 2017 Schedule
9:30-10:45: Welcome and Keynote
11:00-12:10pm: Session 1: Shifting Perspectives
- The Role of Advocacy - How should non-profits and foundations approach Advocacy work from a Strategic and Legal perspective?
- Fundraising and Millennials (Workshop) - Recruiting Millennials for Major Gifts
- Equity, Inclusion and Representation in Philanthropy - How do we increase Equity and Inclusion in non-profit organizations?
1:45-2:55: Session 2: Transforming Performance
- Creating Organizational Capacity and Flexibility - What is the right way to build Organizational Capacity, Responsiveness, and Flexibility for non-profits and how should funders provide support?
- Using Data (Workshop) - Making Data work for you and drive your strategy.
- Acting Local - What does it mean to Act Locally in a global world and what is the role of place based initiatives?